Benefits for Rail
Airglide protection for trains, trams, underground trains and rail maintenance vehicles.Airglide International are currently in discussions with blue chip rail companies to apply our product on the external and internal surfaces.
Our Airglide protectant has a unique side effect from not only keeping the surfaces cleaner for longer and a drastically reduced cleaning time, but the off shoot is that it forms an anti graffiti coating that you can remove graffiti by using step 1 . Thereby you don’t have to use hazardous chemicals. Airglide is economical and multi functional product.
Graffiti is a major problems on the railways, we can apply a preventative that will cut the costs by 90% to remove it.
Airglide International benefits
Internal surfaces are protected by applying a tough coating and with the silvercide it reduces bacterial and virus build up.
Anti viral canister
Airglide also offers a world leading anti viral canister. This is placed in a carriage and activated, within 2 minutes the unique contents are released and every inch of the surfaces are disinfected and free from bacteria, it is an effective sterilisation of the internal area.
The area can be used within 15 minutes of activating our ‘sterile shield’
For more information about Airglide protection for trains, trams, underground trains and rail maintenance vehicles or a meeting with our team please contact us.
Cutting costs by 90%
How does our surface protection coating system work?
- Deep cleans the surface with a dry wash product
- Removes all dirt, grime, dead paint cells, oil and other deposits from within the pores of the surface
- Creates a robust but flexible protective shield
- Negatively charges the surface
- Fills in the pores to fully protect the surface underneath
- Positively charges the surface
- Creates a robust micron thick barrier as the particles cross polymer link
- Creates a smooth finish at molecular level